Debt consolidation or multiple loans
Debt consolidation is a brilliant move for any person graduating towards a life free from multiple loans. It is difficult to live without loans these days. Loans have become an integral part of our lives, but multiple loans and multiple repayments are a headache and threat. Debt consolidation offers to discipline and organize all the loans in to repayment through a single window.
Debt consolidation does not relate to bringing all loans one together. It includes wise repayment plans. Multiple credit card loans can be consolidated to one sum. Personal loans would better help repay all these loans. By doing this you never let your credits prevent you from growing anymore in your life with loans. Loans are fruitful if you use them in a wise way. If you have tried more loans than within your limits you might need debt consolidation.
Tips for debt consolidation plan:-
• Starting with repaying off your credit cards and payday loans should be your primary motive.
• If you cannot repay all the credit cards at once, try to work from the most troublesome credit card that is eating out all that you earn.
• Once you finish the troublesome credit cards start repaying the rest of the credit cards.
• Home loans, car loans and personal loans are comparatively of less interest than credit cards. Touch these areas only when you have closed all your credit cards.
• If you do not have enough money to repay your credit cards you can try a debt consolidation loan. However, living without a credit card these days is an unwise idea. Retain the credit card which does not charge you any annual fee, but be sure to clear this card without any balance left. This practice is to help one not to run out of credit cards or funding resource when they are most needed. Try not using this credit card over again until needs are very tight.
You can continue with the normal repayment for your home loans and car loans.
Personal loans rank next to credit cards and payday loans in interest rates. Try to pack up these loans. However, if you just have 3 or 4 months for these loans to get over, you need not break your head consolidating them!
Home loans would not be troublesome as long as you keep repaying the EMI on time. You can even use the equity on your home loans for debt consolidation if you have one!